The Contour Control Solution is designed to check the accuracy of your glucose meter and test strips. Simply apply a drop of this glucometer control solution to a test strip and run a standard glucose test. Confirm that the test results are within the accepted range printed on the test strip vial. It is advised to test your glucose meter and strips accuracy on a regular basis. Designed for use with the Contour glucose meters only.
Each Package Includes:
- One 2.5ml Vial of Contour Low Control Solution
It is Advised to Run Control Tests:
- Each time you purchase new test strips
- If you suspect your glucose meter is malfunctioning
- When you change your glucose meter's batteries.
- Apply a drop of the contour control solution to the test strip (instead of blood), then compare the test results to the control range located on your test strip's vial. If the results are in the control range, your glucose meter is functioning correctly. If the results are outside the control range, it is advised to contact the meter's manufacturer immediately.
- Designed for use with the Contour glucose meters only
- Refer to your owner's manual for detailed control test instructions.
- Manufactured by Bayer Diabetes Care
ATTENTION MEDICARE PATIENTS: medicalwholesaleoutlet.com is NOT an accredited Medicare supplier. If you purchase any medical equipment or supplies from the diabetic or bargain section of our website and submit a claim to Medicare for those items, Medicare will not pay. You are personally and fully responsible for payment of any medical equipment or supplies you purchase from this website.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.