NOTE: WHEN ORDERING TEST STRIPS PLEASE REVIEW WHICH OPTION YOU ARE CHOOSING. "VIAL ONLY" OPTION MEANS YOU ARE ONLY RECEIVING THE VIAL WITH THE STRIPS. NO RETAIL BOX INCLUDED. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO.
For use with Accu-Chek Guide Blood Glucose Meter.
Diabetes is complex. Your testing doesn't have to be with the NEW Accu-Chek Guide.
- With a fumble-free SmartPack vial, a strip that lets you place a small drop of blood anywhere along the end, and an app that automatically logs results to your phone, it's a surprisingly simple way to manage your diabetes.
- Simple to take just one strip--Spill-resistant SmartPak vial lets you take one and spill none.
- Simple to use the entire end--Place a small drop of blood anywhere along the end instead of on a tiny spot.
- Simple to see, day or night--Strip port light for testing in daytime, nighttime, or anytime.
- Simple to log results without a paper logbook--Automatically logs results right to your smartphone.
- Simple to spot highs and lows--Pattern detection quickly notifies you of out-of-range results.
- 97% of patients agreed the meter was easy to use.
- Small, 0.6 microliter sample size means less blood
- Fast, accurate results in less than 4 seconds
- Large backlit LCD display
- 7, 14, 30 and 90 day averages
- Before and after meal fasting, bedtime, and "other" test markers
- Single target range or a dual range for before and after meal target ranges
- Bluetooth connectivity to the Accu-Chek Connect app
Meter and Strip manufactured in the U.S.A.
I have used Accu-Chek for many years but the previous model was twice the size and beeped when it registered a value. This one is not only little but quiet—totally silent, very quick response and mostly very convenient to use and travel with. The plastic travel case carries what you need, but is about the size of a pack of cigarettes. I don’t think you could ask for more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.