Safe-T-Pro Plus lancets are completely disposable lancets designed with Safe-T-Wing tabs positioned in a T-shape. When the purple trigger button is pressed to obtain a sample, the safe-t-stix spring-loaded firing action breaks the lancet wings to provide a superior fail-safe against reuse. For added protection, the lancet permanently retracts into it's protective case after use to prevent accidental needle sticks and cross-contamination during disposal.
Accu-Chek Safe-T-Pro Plus Lancets Features:
- Special beveled needle cut and needle diameter for virtually pain-free blood sampling
- Use with adults, children under 1 year and neonates
- Save space and costs by using one type of lancet
- Designed for single use, to avoid cross contamination
- The Safe-T-technology ensures that the needle is always safely stored in the housing, preventing accidental needle sticks
- Automatic needle retraction after single use eliminates risk of injury and cross contamination
- 200 sterile, single use Accu-Chek Safe-T-Pro Plus Lancets
- Twist the sterility cap and remove it.
- The penetration depth adjuster is pre-set at medium. Turn the penetration depth adjuster to the desired penetration depth. The 3 penetration depths are easy to identify by their short, medium, or long markings.
- Hold the lancing device between your index finger, middle finger, and thumb. You will find that it fits comfortably and securely between fingers, right or left-handed. Press the lancing device firmly against the chosen puncture site. Using your thumb, press the release button down completely. Move the lancing device away from the puncture site and discard it.