NOTE: WHEN ORDERING LANCETS PLEASE REVIEW WHICH OPTION YOU ARE CHOOSING. "BAG OF" OPTION MEANS YOU ARE ONLY RECEIVING THE LANCETS LOOSE IN A BAG. NO RETAIL BOX INCLUDED. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO.
Uniquely designed for greater comfort
Use only with Accu-chek Softclix and Accu-Chek Softclix Plus Lancet Devices
Made in Japan
- Remove the cap from the lancet device.
- Insert a new lancet in the lancet holder. It is properly positioned when it snaps into place. To remove the protective cap, twist and pull it away from the lancet.
- Replace the cap onto the lancet device. Twist the cap of the lancet device to set the lancet depth. Start at 2 or 3. For tougher skin, dial to a higher number.
- Press the plunger on the end of the device all the way down until it clicks. A yellow dot will appear and remain in the center of the clear release button.
- Wash your hands in warm, soapy water. Dry well.
- Hold the lancet device against the side of your fingertip.
- Press the release button. Gently squeeze the area until you get a small sample of blood.
- Apply the drop of blood to the target area of your test strip.
- Immediately remove used lancet. To avoid accidental injury, do not store lancet in device.
ATTENTION MEDICARE PATIENTS: medicalwholesaleoutlet.com is NOT an accredited Medicare supplier. If you purchase any medical equipment or supplies from the diabetic or bargain section of our website and submit a claim to Medicare for those items, Medicare will not pay. You are personally and fully responsible for payment of any medical equipment or supplies you purchase from this website.