The Contour Glucose meter requires small blood samples (0.6 microliters) and alternate site testing for virtually painless testing. The no code auto calibration feature reduces user error and makes the Contour glucose monitor perfect for people of all ages. The 480 value memory displays 14 day averages and can be downloaded to your home computer for advanced data management. Convenient test remainder alarms remind you when you should take your next blood glucose test. Sip-In sampling technology makes blood application quick and easy.
Contour Glucose Meter Features:
- No Coding: The auto calibration feature saves time and reduces user error to ensure accurate test results each time you use the meter.
- Small Blood Samples: The Contour glucose meter only requires 0.6 microliters of blood reducing the pain associated with diabetic glucose testing.
- Alternate Test Sites: Reduce the pain associated with repetitive testing on the same site each time. Alternate test sites include: forearm, palm, or fingertip.
- Fast Accurate Test Results: The Contour glucose meter provides test results in as little as 5 seconds and uses auto calibration to ensure accurate test results. The meter also compensates for interference during testing for reliable test results.
- 480 Value Memory: The Contour diabetic meter uses an advanced memory system that calculates 14 day test averages, 7 day high/low test results, and pre/post meal test marking for enhanced glucose control. Test results are downloadable to your home computer for advanced data management and support Diabetes Management Software. Convenient test reminders prevent you from forgetting to test your blood glucose levels.
Easy to Use: The Contour glucose monitor is designed to be easy to use for people of all ages. The no coding design prevents inaccuracies from miscoding. The Sip-In Sampling technology makes blood application simple and effective (less wasted test strips). The Contour meter lets you personalize your meter according to your testing routine with basic or advanced modes. Advanced features include: programmable HI and LO settings and a personalized test result summary.
* Please Note: Several meters have options with "Meter Only". This simply means that the meter is out of the box due to manufacturer damage with the box. The product is still in tact and new, great condition. Because of this reason, price is reduced when selecting this option.
ATTENTION MEDICARE PATIENTS: medicalwholesaleoutlet.com is NOT an accredited Medicare supplier. If you purchase any medical equipment or supplies from the diabetic or bargain section of our website and submit a claim to Medicare for those items, Medicare will not pay. You are personally and fully responsible for payment of any medical equipment or supplies you purchase from this website.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.