Exam Glove McKesson Confiderm® Small NonSterile Latex Standard Cuff Length Textured ( CLEARANCE)
- McKesson Confiderm® PC Latex Exam Gloves
- Beaded cuff.
- Single use only.
- Low protein content helps to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.
- Interior polymer coating provides superior anti-sticking properties, resulting in highly effective donning in wet, damp, or dry conditions.
- Meets or exceed ASTM standards.
- CAUTION: Safe use of this glove by or on latex sensitized individuals has not been established.
- CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NATURAL RUBBER LATEX WHICH MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS.
- CAUTION: Users with a known sensitivity to rubber or latex products should avoid contact. If you experience a reaction to this product, discontinue use and seek medical attention. Reactions may include such phenomena as watery eyes; wheezing, hives, a rash, welts, redness, dryness, tingling or other skin irritations; hay fever-like symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, itching throat or nose; or tightness of the chest.
- Packaged: 100 Per Box, 10 Boxes Per Case
We Also Recommend
ReliOn 30 Gauge Needle 2-In-1 Lancing Device, 50 Ct
Abbott Precision Xceed Pro Test Strips 100 or 50 count