- No-Coding: Requires no coding. Simply insert your test strp and begin to test. This feature avoids the danger of false results caused by coding errors.
- Audible: Speaks your test results in English or Spanish in just 7 seconds.
- Full USB Port: Requires any standard USB cable.
- Memory and Data Management: Stores up to 120 test results with time and date and gives 7, 14 and 28-day averages
- Alternate Site Testing: Offers you the option of testing other places such as your palms, forearms, upper-arms, thighs and calves for more comfort and less pain.
- Small Blood Sample: Requires only a tiny blood sample.
- One-Button Simplicity: Uses one button for easy navigation.
- Teamwork: You are able to hear your child’s or spouse’s test result from across the room and work together as a team to manage their diabetes.
NOTE: When selecting a variation from below different then the Retail Kit, the item only includes the Meter.
ATTENTION MEDICARE PATIENTS: medicalwholesaleoutlet.com is NOT an accredited Medicare supplier. If you purchase any medical equipment or supplies from the diabetic or bargain section of our website and submit a claim to Medicare for those items, Medicare will not pay. You are personally and fully responsible for payment of any medical equipment or supplies you purchase from this website.