McKesson Lightweight 18-inch Wheelchair with Swing away Footrests and Flip Back Detachable Padded Desk Arm
- Carbon steel frame with a textured, silver-vein finish for enhanced visual appeal and ease of maintenance
- Features an overall width of 26 inches to fit through standard doorways
- Nylon upholstery is lightweight, and breathable for user's lasting comfort
- Urethane tires are mounted on mag-style, composite wheels to provide durability and a smooth ride over most surfaces
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability
- 8 Inch front caster wheels provide a smooth ride over most surfaces
- Push to lock wheel brakes for added security
- Removable, flip-back arms allow convenient positioning at a table/desk and easy transfer while remaining attached to the chair and within user's reach at all times
- Swing away footrests are equipped with tool-free adjustable length riggings
- Dual axle provides easy transition to hemi-level seat height allows users to independently propel the wheelchair with their feet
- Molded handles for attendant's comfort and secure grip
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Packaged: 1 Each
- Seat Depth: 16 - 18 Inch, Seat Height: 17-1/2 - 19-1/2 Inch
||300 lbs. Weight Capacity
||Composite Mag Wheel
- WARNING: This product can expose you to styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
NOTE- NON-RETURNABLE ITEM!
If you're ordering multiple, call for a shipping discount!